Zinc: Versatile trace elements for our body
Zinc is an important trace element which is responsible for great tasks for our bodies. Starting from optimal metabolism, preservation of healthy bones and the normal functioning of the immune system, it is a versatile trace element, which is mainly found in foods of animal origin. The most important zinc suppliers are beef, poultry and pork.
Zinc deficiency is not only problematic for vegans and vegetarians, but also for elderly people. With increasing age, zinc requirements also increase which makes sufficient zinc intake even more important. We must also not forget that an excessive intake of cereal products can inhibit the absorption of zinc.
Benefits of supplements with zinc drops from VITA1
• VITA1 Zinc drops (15 µg) from zinc sulphate provide your body with an optimal amount of the valuable trace element.
• VITA1 Zinc drops are manufactured exclusively in Germany under stringent production and hygiene regulations and laboratory-tested for pesticides, heavy metals, mould, E.coli, salmonellae and more.
• VITA1 Zinktropfen sind vegan, glutenfrei und frei von Chemikalien, Soja, Gentechnik und Konservierungsstoffen.
• Mit 15µg Zink pro Tropfen erhältst du ein echtes Kraftpaket!
• Eine Flasche beinhaltet 3400 Tropfen. Bei einer empfohlenen Tagesdosis von 10 Tropfen reicht die Flasche fast 1 Jahr.
• You can rely on absolute top quality of this dietary supplement. Return the product within 30 days and we will refund the purchase price. However, this won't be necessary, because you will be 100% satisfied.
Vegan dietary supplement without unwanted additives
You can use the dietary supplement under your doctor's supervision to cover your daily nutrient requirement.
These vegan zinc drops from VITA1 can also meaningfully complement a normal diet as a high-quality dietary supplement for people who want to maintain a balanced diet or need to cut out critical nutrients due to health reasons:
• Dietary supplements for vegans
• Dietary supplements for vegetarians
• Dietary supplement without artificial preservatives
• Dietary supplement without artificial flavors
• Dietary supplements without colouring agents
• Dietary supplements without lactose
• Dietary supplements without gluten
• Dietary supplements without GMOs
• Dietary supplements without nuts
• Dietary supplements without alcohol
• Dietary supplements without soy
Malnutrition as a global phenomenon
We live in a time when it has become more imperative that everyone works to support their natural immunity as well as their overall health and well-being in any way they can. Lack of exercise, less sunlight, stress, completely new confusing worries exceed our capacities and are often inescapable enemies of our immune system.
Dietary supplement without additives and critical nutrients
The dietary supplement is a dosage form for people who pay special attention to their health and therefore handle their diet carefully. Because of this, they naturally expect the supplements they consume to be free of all additives.
If you need food supplements or vitamin supplements, you should definitely not assume that all food supplements are free of additives. Not all supplement manufacturers position themselves for certain groups that, for example, eat vegan or consider a diet without additives to be very important.
As VITA1, we offer you laboratory-tested dietary supplements made in Germany and we do not only focus on the need for additive-free dietary supplements. We also accommodate people for whom some ingredients may be critical and produce numerous lactose-free, soy-free, gluten-free, non-GMO, palm oil-free and alcohol-free dietary supplements.
With VITA1 we offer you preventive, healing and performance-enhancing vital substances for body, mind, soul and beauty. If you want to feel healthy, fit, relaxed and beautiful, you need VITA1, which contains vitality.
Independent and certified laboratories continuously test VITA1 products for gentle, natural ingredients and adapted dosages. We deliberately avoid pointless fillers, harmful additives and unhealthy raw materials.