|100% natürlich, vegetarisch, hochdosiert
VITA1 Vitamin D3 drops (50ml)
Vitamin D3 - The sunshine vitamin
Vitamin D is often referred to as the sunshine vitamin, as normally, the body produces it by absorbing sunlight. The resulting vitamin D is stored in the liver and fatty tissue.
In the summer months, the body's reserves can be replenished by regularly spending time in the sun.
Vitamin D deficiency in summer and winter!
Large parts of the population suffer from a lack of vitamin D. The deficiency occurs when there is a lack of sunlight. Exposure to sun rays generally is not sufficient, as we spend a lot of times indoors, or we block the sunlight with UV sunscreen or clothing.
To avoid vitamin D deficiency, you should provide your body with vitamin D in a different way.
The consequences of vitamin D deficiency include osteoporosis, rickets, susceptibility to infections and weakness up to the burn-out syndrome.
Natural vitamin D3 from lanolin
Vitamin D in drop form is often produced synthetically or made from cod liver oil. The Vitamin D3 drops from VITA 1, however, contain vitamin D produced from lanolin. Lanolin is the wool wax that comes from sheep.
Lanolin is considered a vegetarian product. Unlike other liquid D3 products, we only use high-quality MCT oil (coconut-based) and no cheap plant oils, such as sunflower oil.
What does I.U. mean?
Vitamin D3 drops from VITA 1 are available in a dosage of 1000 I.U. I.U. stands for "international unit", which is often used in medicine.
This is defined individually for each substance:
1 I.U. vitamin D3 corresponds to 0.025 µg.
1.000 I.U. vitamin D3 corresponds to 25 µg.
1 I.E. Vitamin D3 entspricht 0,025 µg.
1.000 I.E. Vitamin D3 entsprechen 25 µg.
Targeted dietary supplement with vitamin D3 drops from VITA1
The daily requirement depends on the target group and the season, and follows the recommended reference value of the German Nutrition Society, and is currently indicated at 800 I.U. for an adult. With a strength of 1,000 I.U., generally 1-3 drops per week is sufficient.
Benefits of the Vitamin D3 drops from VITA1:
• VITA1 Vitamin D3 drops (50 ml) are an important supplement and provide your body with the optimum amount of vitamin D3 and prevent deficiencies.
• High bioavailability and easy to dose.
The contained vitamin D3 is of lanolin origin, i.e. a natural and not a synthetic source, which is makes it also suitable for vegetarians.
VITA1 Vitamin D3 Drops are manufactured exclusively in Germany under stringent production and hygiene regulations and laboratory-tested for pesticides, heavy metals, mould, E.coli, salmonellae and more.
• VITA1 Vitamin D3 drops are vegan, gluten-free, and do not contain chemicals, allergens, soy, GMOs or preservatives.
• With 1,000 I.U. (25µg) natural vitamin D3 per drop you are receiving a real power package for a day. The bottle contains 2100 drops which means you have a large supply for the whole family.
• The dark glass bottle ensures special protection: Vitamin D3 oils in light containers are not protected from aggressive environmental influences
Vegetarian dietary supplements without unwanted additives
These vegetarian vitamin D3 Drops from VITA1 can also meaningfully complement a normal diet as a natural dietary supplement for people who want to maintain a balanced diet or need to cut out critical nutrients due to health reasons:
• Dietary supplements for vegetarians
• Dietary supplements without magnesium stearate
• Dietary supplement without artificial preservatives
• Dietary supplement without artificial flavors
• Dietary supplement without artificial colors
• Dietary supplements without lactose
• Dietary supplements without gluten
• Dietary supplements without GMOs
• Nahrungsergänzungsmittel ohne Palmöl
• Dietary supplements without nuts
• Dietary supplements without alcohol
• Dietary supplements without soy
• Tasteless dietary supplement
Malnutrition as a global phenomenon
We live in a time when it has become more imperative that everyone works to support their natural immunity as well as their overall health and well-being in any way they can. Lack of exercise, less sunlight, stress, completely new confusing worries exceed our capacities and are often inescapable enemies of our immune system.
Dietary supplement without additives and critical nutrients
The dietary supplement is a dosage form for people who pay special attention to their health and therefore handle their diet carefully. Because of this, they naturally expect the supplements they consume to be free of all additives.
If you need food supplements or vitamin supplements, you should definitely not assume that all food supplements are free of additives. Not all supplement manufacturers position themselves for certain groups that, for example, eat vegan or consider a diet without additives to be very important.
As VITA1, we offer you laboratory-tested dietary supplements made in Germany and we do not only focus on the need for additive-free dietary supplements.
We also accommodate people for whom some ingredients may be critical and produce numerous lactose-free, soy-free, gluten-free, non-GMO, palm oil-free and alcohol-free dietary supplements.
With VITA1 we offer you preventive, healing and performance-enhancing vital substances for body, mind, soul and beauty. If you want to feel healthy, fit, relaxed and beautiful, you need VITA1, which contains vitality.
Independent and certified laboratories continuously test VITA1 products for gentle, natural ingredients and adapted dosages. We deliberately avoid pointless fillers, harmful additives and unhealthy raw materials.