VITA1 Vitamin B12 lozenges (60x500 mg)
The essential vitamin B12
Vitamin B12 has various functions in your body. That is why we must ensure that the daily requirement is covered sufficiently. Of course vitamin B12 can be found in food.
However, usable vitamin B12 is only contained in products or animal origin – in particular the heart, liver or kidney. But also eggs and milk contain B12.
Plant-based foods only contain vitamin B12 in low quantities. Accordingly, especially vegetarians and vegans are risk groups of insufficient vitamin B12 intake.
Furthermore, usually part of the vitamin B12 is lost when preparing food. Therefore a vegan supplement with vitamin B12 can make sense.VITA1 instead of exhausted and tired!
Do you often feel exhausted or tired? Vitamin B12 helps to restore your energy metabolism to normal. This reduces tiredness and fatigue, but also exhaustion. This effect is due, among other things, to the fact that vitamin B12 contributes to the normal formation of red blood cells.
The red blood cells – erythrocytes – transport oxygen in the body. With a sufficient supply of oxygen throughout the body, you will become tired or powerless less quickly.
Vitamin B12 lozenges from VITA1
With the B12 500 μg vegan lozenges from VITA1 you get a highly bioavailable vitamin in its naturally active form. The fruity fresh lozenges with lemon flavor melt in the mouth and are practical for on the go.
Convince yourself of the excellent properties of methylcobalamin and the excellent quality of the product that we are offering you with a new recipe in which we rely on the natural sugar xylitol.Dietary supplement via the oral mucosa
Lozenges tend to stay in the mouth longer than capsules or chewable tablets. As a result, the vitamin B12 can be absorbed directly through the oral mucosa and get into the blood faster - where it then also unfolds its effect.
In addition, the vitamin B12 lozenges from VITA1 are easy and uncomplicated to take on the go - without water or measuring spoons.
Benefits of supplementing with vitamin B12 lozenges from VITA1
• VITA1 vitamin B12 lozenges supply your body with the active vitamin B12 in the form of methylcobalamin
• VITA1 Vitamin B12 lozenges are manufactured exclusively in Germany under the strictest production and hygiene regulations
• laboratory-tested for pesticides, heavy metals, mould, E.coli, salmonellae and more.
• VITA1 Vitamin B12 Lozenges are vegan, gluten-free, and free of chemicals, soy, genetic engineering, and preservatives.
• With 500 µg vitamin B12 per lozenge you get a real powerhouse!
• One can contains 60 lozenges. With a recommended daily dose of one lozenge, the can lasts a full two months.
• You can rely on absolute top quality of this dietary supplement. Return the product within 30 days and we will refund the purchase price. However, this won't be necessary, because you will be 100% satisfied.
Vegan dietary supplement without unwanted additives
You can use the dietary supplement under your doctor's supervision to cover your daily nutrient requirement.
These 60 vegan lozenges from VITA1 can also meaningfully complement a normal diet as a high-quality dietary supplement for people who want to maintain a balanced diet or need to cut out critical nutrients due to health reasons:
• Dietary supplements for vegans
• Dietary supplements for vegetarians
• Dietary supplement without artificial preservatives
• Dietary supplement without artificial flavors
• Dietary supplements without colouring agents
• Dietary supplements without lactose
• Dietary supplements without gluten
• Dietary supplements without GMOs
• Dietary supplements without nuts
• Dietary supplements without alcohol
• Dietary supplements without soy
Malnutrition as a global phenomenon
We live in a time when it has become more imperative that everyone works to support their natural immunity as well as their overall health and well-being in any way they can.
Lack of exercise, less sunlight, stress, completely new confusing worries exceed our capacities and are often inescapable enemies of our immune system.
Dietary supplement without additives and critical nutrients
The dietary supplement is a dosage form for people who pay special attention to their health and therefore handle their diet carefully.
Because of this, they naturally expect the supplements they consume to be free of all additives.
If you need food supplements or vitamin supplements, you should definitely not assume that all food supplements are free of additives. Not all supplement manufacturers position themselves for certain groups that, for example, eat vegan or consider a diet without additives to be very important.
Not all supplement manufacturers position themselves for certain groups that, for example, eat vegan or consider a diet without additives to be very important.
As VITA1, we offer you laboratory-tested dietary supplements made in Germany and we do not only focus on the need for additive-free dietary supplements.
We also accommodate people for whom some ingredients may be critical and produce numerous lactose-free, soy-free, gluten-free, non-GMO, palm oil-free and alcohol-free dietary supplements.